Have you heard?
It's a new year and a new blog. I don't want to say that updating this regularly is a new years resolution...I will say that it something that I would like to follow thru on in 2010. After talking to my fav Colleen Whitney we agreed that 2010 is going to be a spicy year. How spicy? Well let me just tell you...
Shpicy List 2010
(in no particular order)
- Save money so I can one day live like Jay-Z. Or just learn to put it away successfully so I don't end up living in a van down by the river.
- Stick up for myself--or rather let people know when something bothers me. (In a calm fashion of course)
- Keep up this gym attendance. I'm not thinking of losing Biggest Loser proportions but not sweating after tying my shoes would be neat.
- Continue to knit and learn more techniques because it makes me happy no matter how nerdy it is--which brings me to my next point...
- Open an etsy.com account to sell nifty knitted schtuff.
- Read more--especially classics.
- Listen to a wider array of music.
- Become more aware of political issues so I don't look like an airhead when people talk about them. (Apparently knowing gossip about people I have never met isn't as equally relevant as issues in health care.)
- Move in to my own place. (I'm 23 and live at home...not really something to put on a match.com profile)
- Write more--even if it's just random little notes.
- Learn how to french braid & successfully put on eyeliner. Currently I look like this when I attempt any kind of eye make up-
Wish me luck in my year of spice! I'd love to hear any one else's wish list.