I also would like to point your attention to the new header. By no means did I pick out the cutest pictures from my childhood. Those selected above were strictly to show how incredibly awkward I have grown thru the years. If you look at the turtle neck picture below you will notice the following:
- My hair is wind blown-- or unbrushed--however you'd like to put it.
- I have beautifully trimmed bangs that frame my chubby face in charming manner.
- I have marker on my hands from a busy day of coloring, cutting, and pasting. And writing angry letters to my Congressman about the quality of crayons in our school systems.
- If you look even closer I have a chocolate milk mustache from lunch.
- I'm also wearing my Elizabeth Taylor like earrings--one is a tea pot the other a tea cup. I only wore those for special occasions.
- Note also the classy Greek column.
- And finally that lovely white mock turtle neck that truly accentuates my girlish frame. And by girlish I meant pilsbury doughish.
When my mom saw this new introduction to the blog she was mortified that I had displayed my less flattering photos. She then suggested other pictures I could have included. However I said "Nay Mama! These truly personify my true character." She then told me if I didn't get to steppin' and clean my room by a 11am I'd be out on the street.
Sooooo as you can imagine I need to get going otherwise I'll be writing these blogs permanently from a Panera booth which then doubles as my bed.